top of page

Is it possible to license your images? ("Stock Photography")

Yes, all of my photos can be licensed. In this case, please contact me via my contact page .

Can I share your work on social media?

Yes, you can share my pictures if you include my name, my website: and a link to my Instagram page: However, you cannot publish my photos or use them for your personal purposes without my permission. If you want permission, please contact me in advance.


Can I book you as a photographer?

Yes. You are welcome to contact me and describe your wishes or your project to me. Then we discuss all the details.


Where can I buy your prints?

You can buy my prints directly from me via this website or contact me via my contact form or by e-mail. I'm happy to help.


What does "Limited Edition" mean?
Works that are offered in a limited edition are produced in a specified limited quantity. These are usually more valuable due to the limited number. Each limited edition print includes a certificate of authenticity and a personal signature in the lower right corner. As soon as the limited editions run out, the prints are no longer available.


Do the prices shown include sales tax?

The listed prices are total prices. Sales tax is not shown and not charged according to § 19 Abs. 1 UStG.


Are there any shipping costs?

Delivery within Germany is free.
For deliveries outside of Germany, different shipping fees apply, depending on the country to which the goods are sent. In any case, I will find the cheapest option for you and pass the costs on to you 1:1. Contact me, then I can find out the exact costs for you in advance.


Are there any other fees?

For deliveries to countries outside the European Union, additional costs may be incurred in individual cases, which you must bear. These include, for example, costs for the transfer of money by credit institutions (e.g. transfer fees, exchange rate fees) or import duties or taxes (e.g. customs duties). Such costs may also apply in relation to the money transfer if the delivery is not made to a country outside the European Union, but you make the payment from a country outside the European Union.


Do you offer framed prints or other materials?
All photos can be purchased as full color prints. I use a high quality art paper made of 100% cotton, called Hahnemühle PhotoRag®. But I can also offer a suitable frame or other modern materials, such as aluminum dibond, acrylic or prints on a canvas for all photos. If you are interested, please contact me by e-mail and I will be happy to help you.


What should I do if I receive a damaged piece of art?

All prints are carefully packaged to ensure safe delivery. Therefore, it is rare and unlikely that you will receive damaged artworks. If, contrary to expectations, you should receive a damaged work of art, please contact me immediately within 24 hours by e-mail. Please keep the artwork and all packaging material and take meaningful photos of the damaged print. I need these photos to process the claim.









bottom of page